Your Home For Mental Health Help!
What to do now? You need some kind of mental health evaluation to help with your legal matters. The legal system and mental health system are often intertwined. And when you are in the mix of that, it is overwhelming, nerve racking, and you don't know where to turn for qualified, experienced forensic mental health assistance. You could be dealing with a child custody dispute, divorce, international adoption, or immigration issues for yourself or your spouse. Perhaps you have pending criminal charges for battery, assault, sexual offense, drug related charges, or other criminal charges.
If any of these situations describe your life, it is time for a forensic psychologist.
It is time to work with a professional with over 20 years of experience in state and federal courts as a forensic psychologist.
WHO SHOULD HIRE A FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST?
A Forensic Psychologist is ideal for you if you:
- Are in the midst of a child custody battle or contentious divorce
- Facing criminal charges and need an evaluation to show that you are not high risk to harm others
- Are seeking a mental health evaluation for your international or local adoption
- Need an evaluation to show you are fit to return to work
- Need an evaluation of your child for so she/he can return to school
- Want to work with a professional to help you achieve you goals
WHAT CAN WORKING WITH DR. LOMBARD DO FOR YOU?
Our personalized forensic mental health services have helped countless people across the world reach their personal goals. Most of my clients hire me to make sure they receive state-of-the-art forensic services to deal with whatever legal or personal challenges that they are facing.
What are you waiting for? Contact Dr. Lombard now to set up your free no obligation complimentary telephone consultation.